April 3, 2014

Baby #2: 30 weeks




Well by now we are actually at 32 weeks - just two more months!
I am so ready to meet this little guy.

I love being pregnant and I always miss it when it's over but with a toddler to care for (and carry) I am ready to say goodbye to the expanding bump and hello to our little boy.  Of course, that just means my hands will be twice as full but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.


This pregnancy in many ways has been very similar to my first but I can definitely tell that this little one growing inside me is very different from his sister.  I haven't met him yet but I have a feeling he will be a chill kid.  Ella was a mover!  Non-stop, spastic movements.  The doctors ALWAYS had a hard time getting a heartbeat because she wouldn't stay in one place.  And she has lived up to that.  She is a high-energy, fun-loving little girl.  This guy doesn't move nearly as much and when he does, it is one or two VERY STRONG kicks and then nothing.  Even on our ultrasounds he just seems to be hanging out (or sleeping).  I just cannot wait to meet him, see who he is and watch Ella become a big sister.

I hope these next two months go by very fast!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great, and I can't believe you're at 32 weeks already! I've always loved your blog, and appreciated that you're a month or two ahead of me for both pregnancies! : ) Can't wait to read and see what it's like for you having 2...

Unknown said...

Thanks Ellen! Congrats by the way. I forget that Everly is a month or two younger because she seems so comparable to Ella in development! She is a smart and cute little girl! Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...